The question asked most frequently by my clients is:
“What should we wear?”
It is most important during our session that you are comfortable! If you are not, it will definitely show in your pictures! Here are some helpful suggestions on how to pick your wardrobe for our session!
– Think about layering (especially in the colder months)
– Try to avoid tight fitting clothing, it will constrict movement and possibly accentuate curves you don’t want to be shown
– Wear something you LOVE, and make sure it’s ‘you’
– Have the clothes match the location and season for the shoot
– Wear clothes that are complementary in style and color, I recommend to clients to avoid matching their family/partner completely. Instead opt for different shades of blue or fall colors that compliment each other
– Sometimes patterns can make photos too busy, use your better judgement
– Darker colors tend to be more slimming
If there is something you would like me to avoid photographing, or if there is anything I can do to help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera, PLEASE let me know!